MK Legal are Divorce & Family Law Specialists in Milton Keynes and Northampton.
"The breakdown of any relationship is difficult, however briefly it may have lasted. When a couple entwine their lives, their finances and their families, it requires careful consideration and strong yet sensitive advice to unravel what may be decades of life together".
Lawyers at MK Legal have the personal experience and expertise to guide you through this difficult time and will help you and your family see the way forward.
There are different considerations depending on your personal circumstances, but most relationship breakdowns involve the following elements:
- Division of assets and liabilities - bank accounts, loans, insurance policies.
- Family home - disposal, responsibility for the mortgage, contents, etc.
- Pension splitting
- Financial provision for the spouses
- The welfare and care of children - Financial provision for children, day to day care, future education and contact.
- Re-drafting of wills
MK Legal can provide expert advice for the following individuals:
- Couples living together without children
- Couples living together with children
- Married couples without children
- Married couples with children
- Long marriages and second marriages
- Same sex relationships
This brief summary is merely an introduction to the complex web of Family Law Legislation.
To talk to a family lawyer about your own personal circumstances call 01604 828282 or email for a £99 fixed fee appointment